Lewisville Motor Company Warranty:
Mechanical parts carry a 90 day guarantee against product failure due to defective material.
We will repair, replace, or refund the purchase price of the part in the event of a failure.
WE DO NOT WARRANTY LABOR
unless a LABOR WARRANTY is purchased at an additional cost.
We offer several Labor Warranties for purchase.
90 Day Parts and Labor Warranty:
- pays up to $500 labor payout at $50 an hour book time if a mechanical failure happens within 90 days. This also includes a replacement part.
1 Year Part and Labor Warranty:
- 1 year part and labor: pays up to $750 labor at $75 an hour for book time if a mechanical failure happens within a year. This also includes a replacement part.
3 Year Part and Labor Warranty:
- pays up to $750 labor at $75 an hour for book time if a mechanical failure happens within 3 years. This also includes a replacement part.
Our Mechanical part warranties do not cover breakdown due to or caused by the failure of non-covered components, improper installation, defective workmanship, or usage for which the part was not intended and/or failure of the product if not properly maintained using the correct types and levels of fluids and lubricants as outlined in the owner’s manual of the vehicle.
All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is used for racing or other forms of competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse or modifications
- Failure is caused by towing a trailer or other vehicle unless the vehicle is equipped for this purpose from the manufacturer.
- The vehicle has been modified to plow snow, whether the snowplow is attached to the vehicle or not.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in collision.
- Product is installed and operated outside of the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.